The Cento line expands with the C165 L woofer, featuring the use of non-pressed paper for the cone membrane, a choice that gives this component a natural sound, with solid and controlled low frequencies. The enhancement of the magnetic group together with the specific wide stroke voice coil allow the excursion of the woofer to be maximized maintaining utmost control even in the most demanding musical passages. The CK 165 L system consists of the C 165 L woofer, the C26 tweeter and the crossovers dedicated to the CCX 2W woofer and CCX 2T tweeter, made with selected components. The ultra-compact dimensions of the crossovers and the wire connections provide the specialist with a broader freedom during the installation. The tweeter filter is 12 dB/oct. with two levels of attenuation while for the woofer, thanks to its regular frequency roll-off, a 6 dB/oct. made with a pure copper high diameter coil is used to the advantage of reduced electrical losses and therefore of low frequencies efficiency. The engaging low frequencies and impressive power handling make the CK 165 L the perfect system for fans looking for strong emotions in the car cabin.
High resistance ABS metal finish grille and removable metallic mesh supplied
|Power Handling - Peak W||300|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||100|
|Frequency response Hz||50 ÷ 22,5k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||Tweeter 92 - Woofer 91|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||Woofer 25 (1)|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||165 (6.5)|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||26 (1)|
|Woofer magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Woofer cone||Non Pressed Paper|
|Crossover type||2 Way Passive Crossover|
|Crossover cut off||LP 6 dB / Oct. / 3,8 KHz - HP 12 dB / Oct. / 3,8 KHz|
1. Soft Tetolon® fiber 26 mm (1 in.) dome and 20 mm (0.8 in.) voice coil, for a natural and yet detailed reproduction of musical nuances.
2. Neodymium magnet with high-density magnetic flux, optimized for maximum control during high-energy dynamic transients in the mid-high frequency range.
3. Faceplate geometry optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) technique for a linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
4. Wide range of accessories, for easy integration in OEM placements.
C 165 L:
1. Non-Pressed Paper Cone (NPP) for natural sound and low, powerful damped frequencies.
2. High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
3. 25 mm (1 in.) voice coil sized for high excursion and wound on aluminium former to guarantee high power handling.
4. Compact and transparent three-spoke basket, acoustically combined with a rubber magnet cover for total damping of spurious vibrations.
5. Elegant high resistance ABS plastic grille with a metallic finish combined with a protective metal mesh.
CCX 2T – CCX 2W:
1. Separate ultra-compact crossovers for woofers and tweeters, to the benefit of simplicity and flexibility of installation.
2. Tweeter level adjustable via a two-position switch (0, +3 dB) for an optimal tone balance that can be customized by the user.
3. Low-loss, low-resistance pure copper capacitors and inductances for maximum sound transparency and clear high frequencies.