Sport grille, featuring built-in LEDs, can be easily removed to be painted with the perfect color for your vessel. HMS subwoofers are designed to be installed without the need for a dedicated enclosure delivering powerful and precise bass in any vessel.
The motor and suspension design are optimized for high-power, infinite-baffle operation featuring long linear excursion capability for tremendous output with low-distortion.
Hertz Marine subwoofers not only add tons of bass output to your system but also relieve the main speakers from the hard work of reproducing the lowest frequency range, maximizing the overall system performance, for unlimited sound pressure and emotion!
The HM RGB 1 BK enhances your experience with multicolor LED lighting that can be changed to fit your mood or craft. Is composed by an RGB CONTROLLER specifically developed for HMX LD option models including a radio frequency remote control with a wide
|Size mm (in.)||250 (10)|
|Power Handling - Peak W||500|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||250|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||88|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||50 (2)|
|X-mech mm (in.)||±19 (0.75)|
1. Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock, dust ).
2. Long-throw 50mm (2”) voice coil woofer engineered for infinite baffle application featuring polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and comolded Santoprene surround.
3. Progressive-design aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensuring durability and constant performance over time.
4. FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment driven by a massive magnetic group encapsulated into a marine-grade polymer injected basket.
5. Gold-plated corrosion resistant brass connection terminals with silicone cap protecting leadwire junction point.