Hertz marine In-Ceiling speaker is designed to deliver thrilling sound with a near stealth installation. Engineered to be incredibly durable, they are fine-tuned for in-wall positioning providing top audio performance from very discreet designs. This includes an advanced crossover built with marine conformal coated PCB encapsulated in a sealed enclosure to prevent corrosion.
|Power Handling - Peak W||100|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||50|
|Frequency response Hz||50 ÷ 22k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||88|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||165 (6.5)|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||24 (0.9)|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.)||20 (0.8)|
|Woofer magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Woofer cone||Polypropylene with UV inhibitors|
1. Hertz Pure Marine Certified Product stamp featuring IP65 protection grade, ASTM-D4329 standards for UV resistance and ASTM-B117 for salt fog operability.
2. Totally sealed design including coated crossover filter made by marine-grade PCB to prevent corrosion against salt fog.
3. Edgeless mesh grille with magnetic locking system providing near stealth in-wall/in-celling installation.
4. Crossover fine-tuned to optimize sound emission for in-wall/in-celling applications.
5. Marine certified 24 mm diaphragm soft dome tweeter designed with FEM simulation to maximize sound projection for in-wall and in-ceiling installation.
6. 25 mm (1”) voice coil woofer with 6 Ω impedance, optimized to be driven by any amplifiers system (12 volts, 24 volts, rack amps, …).
7. Silicone insulated lead wires for extended durability in outdoor application.
8. Fast and easy installation thanks to the robust hooking system.